Immerse Yourself In Crystal Clear, Dependable Wireless Audio With The Shure PGXD14/BETA98H Digital Wireless Instrument Microphone System Featuring A BETA98H/C Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone.
At Yandas, precision 24-bit digital audio has met the acclaimed Shure PGXD Wireless system in an impressive melding of the long trusted, rugged quality of Shure microphones and state of the art digital wireless technology. PGXD Digital brings a powerful, pure RF signal and extraordinary sound to the table. Throw in easy set up and simplicity of operation and you have a recipe for high quality wireless performance that will be pleasing to the palette of performers, sound engineers, and audiophiles alike.
Save On Time And Effort With Automatic Set Up.
All PGXD digital wireless receivers and transmitters feature a scan and sync function that automatically sets up the system on a clean channel. Time is money, so start saving where it counts, in your set up time.
Wireless Freedom For Your Acoustic Instrument.
Compatible with all Shure GLXD Wireless Systems, the Shure GLXD2/BETA98H wireless system features a BETA98H/C condenser instrument microphone with a cardioid polar pattern, but this time with a new twist. Here at Yandas, we have found this microphone to be ideal for brass, percussion, and woodwind instruments. Condenser style microphone cartridge creates crisp, clear, studio quality instrument timbre reproduction.
Included in this system:
- BETA98H/C instrument microphone
- PGXD4 receiver
- PGXD1 bodypack transmitter
- Power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- Carrying case
- User guide.
- Condenser style microphone cartridge creates crisp, clear, studio quality instrument timbre reproduction.
- Clip style instrument microphone can be placed on most brass, woodwind, and percussion instruments for convenient, hands-free wireless mic-ing.
- Compact, durable design to withstand heavy use show after show.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with continuous use from 2 AA batteries allows for confidence in power supply for liver performance.
- Lockable interface allows settings to be locked to avoid accidental change in performance.
200 ft (60 m) range of operation allows you to rock stages and venues of all sizes.
Automatic Frequency Selection instantaneously selects clean wireless channel for interference-free performance.
One-touch syncing feature links the transmitter and receiver at the push of a button.
1/4" and XLR audio outputs allow for a variety of live and studio audio applications.
- Included Microphone: BETA98H/C
- Operating Range: 60 m (200 ft.) under typical conditions. Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- RF Carrier Range: X8: 902-928 MHz, X8A: 915-928 MHz, X8B: 902-907.5 MHz, 915-928 MHz Note: varies by region
- Audio Frequency Response: (± 2dB) 20-20,000 Hz
- System Gain: PGXD1: 0 dB at minimum gain setting, 6.35 mm (1/4"") connector, -12.5 dB at minimum gain setting, XLR output, PGXD2: -54.5 dBV/Pa at -10 dB gain setting, with SM58 cartridge, XLR output
- Dynamic Range: >108 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to +50°C (+122°F), Note: battery characteristics may limit this range.