Immerse Yourself In Crystal Clear, Dependable Wireless Audio With The Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless Guitar/Instrument System Featuring A WA302 Instrument Cable.
At Yandas, precision 24-bit digital audio has met the acclaimed Shure PGXD Wireless system in an impressive melding of the long trusted, rugged quality of Shure microphones and state of the art digital wireless technology. PGXD Digital brings a powerful, pure RF signal and extraordinary sound to the table. Throw in easy set up and simplicity of operation and you have a recipe for high quality wireless performance that will be pleasing to the palette of performers, sound engineers, and audiophiles alike.
Save On Time And Effort With Automatic Set Up.
All PGXD digital wireless receivers and transmitters feature a scan and sync function that automatically sets up the system on a clean channel. Time is money, so start saving where it counts, in your set up time.
True, Clear Wireless Guitar Tone Straight Out Of The Box.
The PGXD1 Bodypack transmits your clear, true guitar tone via digital wireless signal to the PGXD4 receiver creating unmatched wireless guitar functionality with incomparable ease of use.
Included in this system:
- PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Power Supply
- WA302 Instrument Cable
- Padded Carrying Case
- Compact, durable design to withstand heavy use show after show.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with continuous use from 2 AA batteries allows for confidence in power supply for liver performance.
- Lockable interface allows settings to be locked to avoid accidental change in performance.
- 200 ft (60 m) range of operation allows you to rock stages and venues of all sizes.
- Automatic Frequency Selection instantaneously selects clean wireless channel for interference-free performance.
- One-touch syncing feature links the transmitter and receiver at the push of a button.
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs allow for a variety of live and studio audio applications.
- Included Microphone: None
- Included Cable: WA302 Instrument Cable
- Operating Range: 60 m (200 ft.) under typical conditions. Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- RF Carrier Range: X8: 902-928 MHz, X8A: 915-928 MHz, X8B: 902-907.5 MHz, 915-928 MHz Note: varies by region
- Audio Frequency Response: (± 2dB) 20-20,000 Hz
- System Gain: PGXD1: 0 dB at minimum gain setting, 6.35 mm (1/4"") connector, -12.5 dB at minimum gain setting, XLR output, PGXD2: -54.5 dBV/Pa at -10 dB gain setting, with SM58 cartridge, XLR output
- Dynamic Range: >108 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to +50°C (+122°F), Note: battery characteristics may limit this range.