Get Your Hands On Crystal Clear, Dependable Wireless Audio With The Shure PGXD2/PG58 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter Featuring A PG58 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone.
Compatible with all Shure BLX Wireless Systems, the Shure PGXD2/PG58 wireless features a PG58 dynamic microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Here at Yandas, we have found this microphone to be ideal for spoken and sung vocals alike. The PGX2/PG58 microphone/transmitter will let you break free from your wired handheld prison.
Included in this system:
- PG58 handheld microphone/transmitter
- Microphone Clip
- User guide
- Integrated, easy-access On/Off switch
- Cardioid polar pattern for warm vocal reproduction.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with continuous use from 2 AA batteries allows for confidence in power supply for liver performance.
When purchasing wireless system components separately, please check frequency bands and match them between components to ensure proper system compatibility and functionality.
- Included Microphone: PG58
- Operating Range: 60 m (200 ft.) under typical conditions. Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- RF Carrier Range: X8: 902-928 MHz, X8A: 915-928 MHz, X8B: 902-907.5 MHz, 915-928 MHz Note: varies by region
- Audio Frequency Response: (± 2dB) 60-15,000 Hz
- System Gain: PGXD1: 0 dB at minimum gain setting, 6.35 mm (1/4"") connector, -12.5 dB at minimum gain setting, XLR output, PGXD2: -54.5 dBV/Pa at -10 dB gain setting, with SM58 cartridge, XLR output
- Dynamic Range: >108 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to +50°C (+122°F), Note: battery characteristics may limit this range.