Immerse Yourself In Crystal Clear, Dependable Wireless Audio With The Shure PGXD24/BETA58 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone System Featuring A BETA58 Supercardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone.
At Yandas, precision 24-bit digital audio has met the acclaimed Shure PGXD Wireless system in an impressive melding of the long trusted, rugged quality of Shure microphones and state of the art digital wireless technology. PGXD Digital brings a powerful, pure RF signal and extraordinary sound to the table. Throw in easy set up and simplicity of operation and you have a recipe for high quality wireless performance that will be pleasing to the palette of performers, sound engineers, and audiophiles alike.
Save On Time And Effort With Automatic Set Up.
All PGXD digital wireless receivers and transmitters feature a scan and sync function that automatically sets up the system on a clean channel. Time is money, so start saving where it counts, in your set up time.
Pure Wireless Freedom At Your Fingertips.
The Shure PGXD24/B58 wireless system features a BETA58 dynamic microphone with a supercardioid polar pattern. Compared to the legendary SM58, the PGXD2/B58 microphone/transmitter has a more sensitive directional response because of the difference in polar pattern. This supercardioid polar pattern is ideal for situations where vocal clarity is at risk because of the venue or sound context or where vocal clarity is of utmost importance.
Included in this system:
- BETA58 handheld microphone
- PGXD4 receiver
- PGXD1 bodypack transmitter
- Microphone clip
- Power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- Carrying case
- User guide
- Integrated, easy-access On/Off switch
- Supercardioid polar pattern for crisp, clear vocal reproduction.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with continuous use from 2 AA batteries allows for confidence in power supply for liver performance.
- 200 ft (60 m) range of operation allows you to rock stages and venues of all sizes.
- Automatic Frequency Selection instantaneously selects clean wireless channel for interference-free performance.
- One-touch syncing feature links the transmitter and receiver at the push of a button.
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs allow for a variety of live and studio audio applications.
- Included Microphone: BETA58
- Operating Range: 60 m (200 ft.) under typical conditions. Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- RF Carrier Range: X8: 902-928 MHz, X8A: 915-928 MHz, X8B: 902-907.5 MHz, 915-928 MHz Note: varies by region
- Audio Frequency Response: (± 2dB) 50-16,000 Hz
- System Gain: PGXD1: 0 dB at minimum gain setting, 6.35 mm (1/4"") connector, -12.5 dB at minimum gain setting, XLR output, PGXD2: -54.5 dBV/Pa at -10 dB gain setting, with SM58 cartridge, XLR output
- Dynamic Range: >108 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to +50°C (+122°F), Note: battery characteristics may limit this range.