Shure PGXD24/SM58 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone System
- Product ID: PGXD24/SM58-X8
- UPC/Barcode: 042406190633
Immerse Yourself In Crystal Clear, Dependable Wireless Audio With The Shure PGXD24/SM58 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone System Featuring The Legendary SM58 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone.
At Yandas, precision 24-bit digital audio has met the acclaimed Shure PGXD Wireless system in an impressive melding of the long trusted, rugged quality of Shure microphones and state of the art digital wireless technology. PGXD Digital brings a powerful, pure RF signal and extraordinary sound to the table. Throw in easy set up and simplicity of operation and you have a recipe for high quality wireless performance that will be pleasing to the palette of performers, sound engineers, and audiophiles alike.
Save On Time And Effort With Automatic Set Up.
All PGXD digital wireless receivers and transmitters feature a scan and sync function that automatically sets up the system on a clean channel. Time is money, so start saving where it counts, in your set up time.
Pure Wireless Freedom At Your Fingertips.
The Shure PGX24/SM58 handheld wireless system features the legendary SM58 dynamic microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Here at Yandas, we have found this microphone to be ideal for spoken and sung vocals alike. The PGX2/SM58 microphone/transmitter will let you break free from your wired handheld prison.
Included in this system:
- SM58 handheld microphone
- PGXD4 receiver
- PGXD1 bodypack transmitter
- Microphone clip
- Power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- Carrying case
- User guide
- Integrated, easy-access On/Off switch
- Cardioid polar pattern for warm, smooth vocal reproduction.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with continuous use from 2 AA batteries allows for confidence in power supply for liver performance.
- 200 ft (60 m) range of operation allows you to rock stages and venues of all sizes.
- Automatic Frequency Selection instantaneously selects clean wireless channel for interference-free performance.
- One-touch syncing feature links the transmitter and receiver at the push of a button.
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs allow for a variety of live and studio audio applications.
- Included Microphone: SM58
- Operating Range: 60 m (200 ft.) under typical conditions. Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- RF Carrier Range: X8: 902-928 MHz, X8A: 915-928 MHz, X8B: 902-907.5 MHz, 915-928 MHz Note: varies by region
- Audio Frequency Response: (± 2dB) 50-15,000 Hz
- System Gain: PGXD1: 0 dB at minimum gain setting, 6.35 mm (1/4"") connector, -12.5 dB at minimum gain setting, XLR output, PGXD2: -54.5 dBV/Pa at -10 dB gain setting, with SM58 cartridge, XLR output
- Dynamic Range: >108 dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to +50°C (+122°F), Note: battery characteristics may limit this range.
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.