Experience Simple, Elegant Wireless With The Shure QLX14/84 Wireless Microphone System Featuring A WL184 Condenser Lapel Microphone.
With professional level features and increased simplicity in operation, at Yandas we have found that the QLXD digital wireless systems are ideal for mid-size events and installations across the board. New wireless applications have created situations with increased complexity and scale which require more robust solutions. With immense networking capabilities and transparent 24-bit audio quality, Shure QLXD has taken professional level wireless into the digital realm to achieve clear, problem-free, wireless audio in even the most complex sound situations. With features such as automatic channel scanning to deploy frequencies to transmitters on a clean channel and AES-256 bit encryption, the Shure QLXD produces top notch wireless functionality for nearly any application.
Simple, Powerful Digital Wireless.
The Shure QLXD14/84 Wireless Microphone System features a WL184 Condenser Lapel Microphone. At Yandas, we have found this microphone to be ideal for general vocal applications, both sung and spoken. Simple to use interface, easy transmitter to receiver pairing, and remote monitoring options make the QLXD digital wireless system an incredibly intuitive, professional quality wireless system.
Included in this system:
- WL184 lapel microphone
- QLXD1 bodypack transmitter
- QLXD4 single channel digital wireless receiver
- zipper bag
- 2 AA batteries
- Power supply
- Two 1/2 wave antennas
- 2 BNC cables
- 2 BNC bulkhead adapters
- Rackmount kit
- User guide
- Frequency lockout and power lockout features allow you to lock the receiver so accidental adjustments are not made in use.
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates need for transmitter gain adjustment.
- 1/4 wave antenna with flexible construction allows for improved signal transmitting.
- Mini 4 pin connector is compatible with TA4F microphones.
- AES 256-bit encryption to ensure secure wireless transmission.
- Optional Rechargeable lithium ion battery (not included) can sustain up to 12 hours of continuous use on one charge.
- 330 foot (100m) operating range allows you to rock the stage in venues of all sizes.
- Condenser style microphone cartridge with supercardioid polar pattern is ideal for general purpose use with a high level of ambient noise rejection.
- Clothing clip allows for convenient, body worn microphone placement.
- Transparent 24 bit digital audio for unmatched signal clarity.
- 330 foot (100 m) operating range allows you to rock the stage in venues of all sizes.
- Half-rack design allows for easy mounting in your audio rack, while occupying minimal space.
- Ethernet networking capabilities allow for simple networking across multiple receivers.
- Mobile monitory options with both both Mac and PC platforms.
- Included Microphones: WL184
- RF Carrier Range: 470–937.5MHz, varies by region (See Frequency Range and Ouput Power table)
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft) Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- RF Sensitivity: −97 dBm at 10−5 BER
- Latency: <2.9 ms=
- Audio Frequency Response: QLXD1: 20 hz - 20 khz (+/-) 1dB | QLXD2: dependent on microphone type
- Audio Dynamic Range System Gain @ +10: >120 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: −12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10: <0.1%
- System Audio Polarity Positive: pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 50°C (122°F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range