Shure QLXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
- Product ID: QLXD2/SM58=-G50
- UPC/Barcode: 042406344852
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Experience Simple, Elegant Wireless With The Shure QLXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Dynamic Microphone Transmitter.
With professional level features and increased simplicity in operation, at Yandas we have found that the QLXD digital wireless systems are ideal for mid-size events and installations across the board. New wireless applications have created situations with increased complexity and scale which require more robust solutions. With immense networking capabilities and transparent 24-bit audio quality, Shure QLXD has taken professional level wireless into the digital realm to achieve clear, problem-free, wireless audio in even the most complex sound situations. With features such as automatic channel scanning to deploy frequencies to transmitters on a clean channel and AES-256 bit encryption, the Shure QLXD produces top notch wireless functionality for nearly any application.
Simple, Powerful Digital Wireless.
Compatible with all Shure QLXD4 digital wireless diversity receivers, the Shure QLXD2/SM58 handheld microphone transmitter features the legendary SM58 dynamic microphone cartridge with a cardioid polar pattern. The cardioid polar pattern produces a warm, wide directional response for accurate and natural sound production. Simple to use interface, easy transmitter to receiver pairing, and remote monitoring options make the QLXD digital wireless system an incredibly intuitive, professional quality wireless system.
Included in this system:
- QLXD2/SM58 Handheld Microphone Transmitter
- 2 AA batteries
- Battery contact cover
- Microphone Clip
- User guide
- Frequency lockout and power lockout features allow you to lock the receiver so accidental adjustments are not made in use.
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates need for transmitter gain adjustment.
- AES 256-bit encryption to ensure secure wireless transmission.
- Optional Rechargeable lithium ion battery (not included) can sustain up to 12 hours of continuous use on one charge.
- 330 foot (100m) operating range allows you to rock the stage in venues of all sizes.
- Interchangeable microphone cartridge allows for increased transmitter diversity.
- Cardioid polar pattern produces a warm, wide directional response for accurate and natural sound production
- Included Microphones: SM58
- RF Carrier Range: 470–937.5MHz, varies by region (See Frequency Range and Ouput Power table)
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft) Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- RF Sensitivity: −97 dBm at 10−5 BER
- Latency: <2.9 ms=
- Audio Frequency Response: QLXD1: 20 hz - 20 khz (+/-) 1dB | QLXD2: dependent on microphone type
- Audio Dynamic Range System Gain @ +10: >120 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: −12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10: <0.1%
- System Audio Polarity Positive: pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 50°C (122°F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Storage Temperature Range: -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.