Experience Reliable, Intelligent Wireless Anywhere With The Shure SLX24/BETA87C Handheld Condenser Wireless Microphone System.
At Yandas we have found that the Shure SLX wireless systems strive to make the transition to be painless and intuitive. The intelligent interface merges crystal clear sound quality with simplicity in set up for professional level performance straight out of the box. These systems are built to withstand heavy use in even the harshest environments and are available in a variety of microphone and instrument configurations.
Automatic Setup, Clean Wireless Selection.
The ability to set up wireless systems on a is now totally automatic. All SLX Wireless Systems have an automatic setup feature that will quickly sync the transmitter and receiver.
Worry No More About Wireless Interference With Compatibility For 12 Systems Per Frequency Band.
Wireless interference will be the last of your worries with the SLX Wireless systems boasting compatibility for 12 systems per band running simultaneously in the same venue. The ability to increase critical wireless reception is also available with options for removable antennas.
Reliable, Wireless In The Palm Of Your Hand.
Compatible with all Shure SLX Wireless Systems, the Shure SLXD2/B87C wireless features a BETA87C condenser microphone with a supercardioid polar pattern. Condenser style microphone cartridge creates crisp, clear, studio quality vocal reproduction. Cardioid polar pattern creates a warm, smooth vocal response.
Included in this system:
- BETA87C handheld microphone/transmitter
- SLX4 Diversity Receiver
- Condenser style microphone cartridge creates crisp, clear, studio quality vocal reproduction.
- Cardioid polar pattern creates a warm, smooth vocal response.
- Automatic Setup feature syncs transmitter to receiver with ease.
- Frequency lockout and power lockout features allow transmitter to be locked to avoid accidental change during use.
- Option for interchangeable microphone cartridges allows for increased levels or diversity.
- Includes 2 AA batteries that can sustain 8 hours of continuous use.
- 960 frequencies to select from across the 24 MHz bandwidth allows for confidence in operating on a clean channel.
- 1/2 rack design and furnished rack hardware allow this receiver to be mounted in your audio rack.
- Automatic frequency selection ensures clean channel selection with virtually no effort whatsoever.
- 300 ft (91 m) line of sight range allows you to rock the stage in venues of all sizes.
- Included Microphone: BETA87C
- Operating Range: 100m (300 ft.) Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB A-weighted
- Audio Frequency Response: Minimum: 45 Hz, Maximum: 15 kHz (Overall system frequency depends on microphone element.)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to +50°C (+122°F) Note: battery characteristics may limit this range