Experience Refined Wireless Gone Digital With The Shure ULXD4D Dual Channel Digitial Wireless Diversity Receiver.
Here at Yandas, we have found that the simplest solution is not ALWAYS the best solution when it comes to wireless systems. For the times when this is the case, Shure ULX Series Wireless Systems will make all the difference. New wireless applications have created situations with increased complexity and scale which require more robust solutions. With networking capabilities and 24-bit/48 kHz audio quality, Shure ULX-D has taken the ULX series wireless into the digital realm to achieve clear, problem-free, wireless audio in even the most complex sound situations. With features such as intelligent scanning to automatically deploy frequencies to transmitters in the cleanest fashion over IR sync, Shure ULX-D merges professional quality wireless solutions with 24-bit digital audio technology.
Included in this system:
- Power Supply
- ULXD4D dual channel digital wireless diversity receiver
- User guide
- Two receivers built into one metal chassis allows for dual functionality while still only occupying one space in your rack.
- Intelligent scanning feature to automatically deploy frequencies to transmitters in the cleanest fashion over IR sync.
- Individual gain controls for each receiver allows for independent levels of adjustment.
- Interference detection feature alerts of interference both on the receivers and WWB6 software.
- 330 foot (100 m) operating range allows you to rock the stage in venues of all sizes.
- Ethernet networking capabilities allow for simple networking across multiple receivers.
- Included Microphone: None
- RF Carrier Range: 470-932 MHz (Dependent On Region)
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft). Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference.
- RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz
- Image Rejection: > 70dB, typical
- RF Sensitivity: -98 dBm at 10 BER
- Latency: < 2.9ms
- Audio Dynamic Range: Analog Output: > 120dB, Digital Output 130dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1%
- Operating Temperature Range: -18 Degrees Celsius to 50 Degrees Celsius
- Battery Runtime: > 11 hours (1 - 10 mW) Average
- Transmitter Housing: Machined/Cast Aluminum
- Bodypack Transmitter Connector: TA4M 4-Pin Male Mini Connector
- Transmitter Output Power: 1 mW, 10 mW, 20mW
- Receiver Housing: Galvanized Steel
- Network Interface: Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Maximum Ethernet Cable Length: 100m (328 ft)