Take Charge Of Your Wireless Destiny With The Shure ULXS14/85 Standard Lavalier Wireless Microphone System Featuring A WL185 Cardioid Condenser Lapel Microphone.
Here at Yandas, we have found that the simplest solution is not ALWAYS the best solution when it comes to wireless systems. For the times when this is the case, Shure ULX Series Wireless Systems will make all the difference. New wireless applications have created situations with increased complexity and scale which require more robust solutions. Trusted by experienced audio engineers and sound contractors, Shure ULX can achieve clear, problem-free, wireless audio in even the most complex sound situations. The ultra-wide tuning range on these receivers allows for compatibility with up to 62 systems across multiple bands, ensuring confidence even in the most demanding installation and live sound applications.
Refined, Powerful Wireless Solutions.
The Shure ULXS14/85 lavalier wireless microphone system features the WL185 unidirectional lapel condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Here at Yandas, we have found this microphone to be ideal for spoken and sung vocals alike. With features such as automatic scan and set up, we have found the ULXS wireless systems to be elegant, yet simple solutions for even the most demanding professional sound applications.
Included in this package:
- WL185 lapel microphone
- ULXS4 standard diversity receiver
- Zipper bag
- Two 1/4 wave antennas
- Power supply
- 9V battery
- User Guide
- Condenser style microphone cartridge creates crisp, clear, vocal reproduction.
- Lavalier style microphone with clip can be placed on most clothing items for convenient, hands-free wireless mic-ing.
- Frequency lockout and power lockout features allow you to lock the receiver so accidental adjustments are not made in use.
- Mini 4 pin connector is compatible with TA4F microphones.
- Up to 8 hours of batter life with continuous use with 9V battery.
- Automatic set up feature scans and syncs receiver and transmitter on a clean channel.
- 330 foot (100 m) operating range allows you to rock the stage in venues of all sizes.
- Half-rack design allows for easy mounting in your audio rack, while occupying minimal space.
- Included Microphone: WL185
- Frequency Selection: Automatic Frequency Selection
- Frequency Selection: 470.000 to 865.000 MHz
- Audio Frequency Response: 25 to 15,000 Hz, ±2 dB
- Effective Range: 300 ft. in optimal conditions (Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference)
- LED Indicators: RF presence LED
- Meters: 5-segment audio meter
- Battery Life: 8 to 9 hours (with 9V alkaline battery)
- Battery Meters: 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- LCD Display: Multi-function LCD
- Rack Size: 1/2 rack design
- Antennas: Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Chassis: Durable plastic chassis
- Outputs: XLR and 1/4" outputs, Mic/line switchable XLR Output