Taylor 322ce 12-Fret Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Product ID: 322CE 12-FRET
- UPC/Barcode: 00887766073338
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Taylor’s 12-fret necks feature the slightly shorter 24-7/8-inch scale length of the Grand Concert and a repositioned bridge that sits closer to the center of the lower bout. The result is a slinkier handfeel that makes it easier to form chords and bend strings, and a tonal response that boasts surprising power, warmth, and sustain for the smaller body. The blackwood back and sides produce a strong midrange focus with a splash of top-end shimmer, while the mahogany top helps even out the tonal response. Other distinctive features include a shaded edgeburst top, an all-satin finish, small diamond inlays in Italian acrylic, a Venetian cutaway, and Taylor’s Expression System 2 pickup.
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: Performance with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.