324ce SEB Acoustic-Electric Guitar From Taylor
With a body made of African sapele and a mahogany top, the versatile 324ce from Taylor provides a clear and punchy midrange. Sporting a Grand Auditorium body with a venetian cutaway, the rich-grained mahogany is complemented by a shaded edge burst and traditional appointments, giving this Taylor a fantastic dark and vintage look. Expression System 2 Electronics are also included onboard.
- Grand Auditorium Body Shape
- African Sapele & Mahogany Tone Woods
- Expression System 2 Electronics
Grand Auditorium Body Shape
The 324ce SEB sports a grand auditorium body, one of Taylor's most popular shapes. Combining elements from the dreadnought and grand concert, this caters to both flatpickers and fingerstylists. The grand auditorium delivers a full and balanced tone that makes this guitar capable of playing many styles.
African Sapele & Mahogany Tone Woods
The sapele sides and back combined with a mahogany top gives the 324ce a wonderfully balanced tone. Sapele provides clear top-end and brighter tones, while the mahogany balances things out and gives natural compression. Together, these woods make this Taylor look and sound great.
Expression System 2 Electronics
The 324ce SEB comes equipped with Taylor's Expression System 2 Pickup and onboard preamp. Three individually calibrated piezo sensors sit behind the saddle to capture a dynamic range of acoustic sound. You can be sure that the same sound you hear acoustically will be there when you plug in to a PA, amp, or even straight to recording software.
Perfect for all playing situations, the 324ce SEB from Taylor is a great buy!
- Grand Auditorium Cutaway Body Shape
- Tropical Mahogany Top Wood
- Sapele Back/Side Wood
- Taylor Nickel Hardware
- Elixir Phosphor Bronze HD Light Strings
- Taylor Deluxe Brown Hardshell Case Included
- Taylor Expression System Electronics
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Number of Strings: 6
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Neck Width: 1 3/4"
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern with Relief Rout
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dots
- Binding: Black
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Truss Rod Cover: Indian Rosewood
- Top Finish: Satin
- Number of Frets: 20
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Wood: Sapele
- Top Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Electronics: Expression System
- Cutaway: Yes
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown