Teton STA150NT-AR Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Product ID: STA150NT-AR
- UPC/Barcode: 633076216022
|Grand Island, NE||0|
TOP WOOD Sitka Spruce
Sitka Spruce is the most well-rounded tone wood and is used on more guitar tops than any other wood. This is due to the tonal qualities and sonic projection of spruce. It has a nice even tone and does not accentuate any frequency above another in an overpowering way. Spruce also has a strong attack and does not get muddy at high volumes. This makes it a very versatile wood and makes those players with soft touches sound great and people playing with other instruments cut through the mix.
BODY SHAPE Armrest Auditorium
The auditorium body shape is probably the newest body shape for acoustic guitars. The auditorium takes elements that players love from various other shapes and combines them into a single body. The sound will be slightly different than a dreadnought and will scoop some of the mid range but it maintains the full dreadnought sound. It has a skinnier waist, much like a grand concert. This allows the guitar to rest lower on a player’s thigh when sitting down and does not put as much strain on the shoulder. It’s not hard to see why auditoriums have gained popularity so quickly.
- Features a solid spruce top that helps the guitar stand out and cut through acoustic mixes
- Fantastic rosewood back and sides
- The Auditorium body shape enhances the tone by accenting the lows and mids
- Flame Maple Wood Scalloped Arm Rest is Pure Comfort
- Maple Binding ,wood and abalone rosette, and Rosewood Bridge pins add to the beauty of this real looker of an acoustic
- Body Shape: Auditorium Neck Material: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Fretboard: Rosewood
- Back and Sides: Rosewood Laminate Finish: Satin
- Binding: Maple Number of Frets: 21
- Arm Rest: Flame Maple Fret Size: 2.3mm
- Finish Gloss Scale Length: 25.5″
- Bridge Rosewood Truss Rod: yes
- Upper Bout: 11.5″ Soundhole Rosette: Rosewood w/abalone
- Lower Bout: 16″ Bridge Pin Rosewood w/Dot
- Body Depth: 4.625″ Machine Head Type: Gold
- Body Length: 19.75″ Electronics: No
- Overall Length: 41″ Headstock Overlay: Gloss Rosewood
- Nut Width: 44 mm Nut, Saddle: Bone
- Strings: D’Addario
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.