Store Demo | Teton STS105CENT Acoustic-Electric Gutiar
- Product ID: STS105CENT
- UPC/Barcode: 633076167102
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Store Demo Deal!This item is a store demo product. Blemishes from controlled light use in our stores may be present. This item will ship in a custom box, and not the manufacturers original packaging. In most cases the orginal manufacturer's warrany will still apply. For more specifics, give us a call at 800-338-6939.
- Features a solid cedar top that adds an increase to the low end and an initial volume boost
- Brilliant mahogany back and sides
- The Dreadnought was designed to help a guitar player stand out in mix of instruments
- Maple Binding
- Fishman Isys+ preamp with a Fishman Sonicore pickup helps recreate the great acoustic sound when amplified
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Neck Material: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Cedar Fretboard: Rosewood
- Back and Sides: Mahogany Finish: Matte
- Binding: Maple Number of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood Fret Size: 2.3mm
- Scale Length: 648
- Truss Rod: yes
- Upper Bout: 292mm Soundhole Rosette: Wood
- Lower Bout: 394mm Hardware: TBA
- Body Depth: 122mm Machine Head Type: Chrome
- Body Length: 507mm Electronics: Fishman Isys+
- Overall Length: 1045mm Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Nut, Saddle: Bone
- Strings: D’Addario
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.