Ultimate Support Jamstands JS-MC100 Microphone Stand
- Product ID: JS-MC100
- UPC/Barcode: 784887168076
|Grand Island, NE||0|
- Height adjustable to fit various needs
- Strong, tip-resistant tripod base
- Scratch-resistant, powdered-coated black finish
- Die-cast leg housing for dependable base support
- Product Name: JS-MC100
- Part Number: 16807
- Stand Height: 37.5" - 65" (952mm - 1651mm)
- Base Diameter: 28" (711mm)
- Threading: 5/8"
- Weight: 4 lbs. (1.81 kg)
Details From Jamstands
Tripod Micropohone Stand
On stage or in the studio, you need a mic stand you can rely on. The Tripod Mic Stand resists tipping and is built tough to withstand every-day use. The powder-coated finish is scratch resistant to maintain its appearance, even on the most rigorous tour or recording schedules. Easily adjust the Tripod Mic Stand to perfect height with the traditional turn clutch.
JS-MC100 Tripod Microphone Stand Features:
Height adjustable to fit various needs
Strong, tip-resistant tripod base
Scratch-resistant, poweder-coated black finish
Die-cast leg housing for dependable base support
Product Name: JS-MC100
Part Number: 16807
Stand Height: 37.5" - 65" (952mm - 1651mm)
Base Diameter: 28" (711mm)
Weight: 4 lbs. (1.81 kg)
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.