Yamaha AVA5 Student Acoustic Viola Outfit
- Product ID: AVA5-130S
- UPC/Barcode: 086792939148
An ideal viola outfit for the young beginner, the Yamaha AVA5 is a high quality, full bodied viola featuring a fully hand-carved Spruce top, Maple neck, back & sides with solid Ebony fittings and a Wittner tailpiece. The Yamaha AVA5 comes shop-adjusted by Yamaha-trained professionals to meet and exceed MENC standards. Available in 13", 14", 15", 15.5", 16", 16.5" sizes.
Viola Kit Includes:
- Yamaha dart-shaped cloth-covered case
- Backpack-style shoulder straps
- D'Addario Piranito rosin
- Brazilwood bow
- D'Addario Prelude standard strings
String Upgrade Options
- D-J58 ProArte Strings - Great sound and feel with the consistency of a synthetic core. Pro-Arte viola strings have a clear, soft, rich tone.
- D-H410 Helicore Strings - Stranded steel core provides optimum playability and produces a clear, warm tone. Versatile string that works well for a wide variety of playing styles and instruments
- Yamaha 5-year warranty
- Solid Spruce top and Maple back
- Inlaid purfling and oil varnish
- Handcrafted in China
- Available in 13?, 14?, 15?, 15.5?, 16?, 16.5" sizes
- Top: 5+ years aged Spruce
- Bottom: 5+ years aged Maple (2-piece back)
- Finish: Oil varnish, hand applied
- Setup: Professional adjustment to meet and exceed MENC standards
- Sizes: 14", 15", 15.5", 16", 16.5"
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.