Yamaha MGP32X Audio Mixing Console | Dual FX and Compression
- Product ID: MGP32X
- UPC/Barcode: 086792973272
|Grand Island, NE||0|
- 24 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- 32 Line Inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo)
- 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- 2 Matrix out
- 1 Mono out
- Mixing channels 32 Line Inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo)
- GROUP 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- AUX 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- MATRIX 1 Matrix out
- On-board processors FX1:REV-X(8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)/ FX2:SPX(16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- I/O Mic inputs MIC: 24 (INPUTS HPF: 100Hz 12dB/oct)
- Phantom power 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs LINE: 24 mono + 4 stereo, CH INSERT: 24 RETURN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O USB Device, iPod / iPhone
- Total harmonic distortion 0.02% (20Hz-20kHz@ +14dBu)
- Frequency response +0.5/-1.0dB 20Hz - 20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz
- Hum & noise level Equivalent input noise -128 dBu Equivalent Input Noise
- Residual output noise -94 dBu Residual Output Noise
- Crosstalk -74dB @ 1kHz
- Power requirements 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption 86W max
- Dimensions W 1,027mm (40.4")
- H 169mm (6.7")
- D 565mm (22.2")
- Net weight 19kg (41.9lb)
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.