Yamaha Stage Custom Birch Wood Shell Pack | Includes Hardware
- Product ID: SBP0F57
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Store Demo Deal!This item is a store demo product. Blemishes from controlled light use in our stores may be present. This item will ship in a custom box, and not the manufacturers original packaging. In most cases the orginal manufacturer's warrany will still apply. For more specifics, give us a call at 800-338-6939.
Yamaha SBP0F50 Includes:
- 7" x10" Rack Tom (SBT-1007)
- 8" x 12" Rack Tom (SBT-1208)
- 13" x 14" Floor Tom (SBF-1413)
- 5.5" x 14" Snare Drum (SBS-1455)
- 17" x 20" Bass Drum (SBB-2017)
- Tom Holder (TH-945B)
- 2x Boom Cymbal Stands (CS755)
- Hi-Hat Stand (HS740A)
- Snare Stand (SS740A)
- Bass Drum Pedal (FP7210)
Yamaha Stage Custom Birch Features:
- Shell: The shell is a key factor in a drum's ability to "rumble," or resonate. Accordingly, the Stage Custom employs 100% birch - a classic in the realm of high-class drum kits. Moreover, with its six-ply structure the Stage Custom accurately conveys the vibrations produced at the impact surface, achieving performance that overwhelms anything in its class.
Yamaha Enhanced Sustain System - YESS: The secret of the YESS system is twofold: First, it provides minimum contact of hardware with shell; second, it connects that hardware at the nodal point* ofthe drum - the point at which it will not interfere with shell vibration. Nylon bushings on rod clamps afford maximum stability. The YESS system permits toms to be placed close together, and does not interfere with quick head changes. On floor toms, our YESS system offers wide open sustain while keeping toms stable under the heaviest strokes.
*Nodal point mounting is patented by the Noble & Cooley Drum Company.
- Ball Mount & Clamp: A tribute to Yamaha design technology, the original ball mount and clamp has gone through very few modifications over the years. A large, ultra-hard resin ball sits in an attractive chromed housing, held in place with a titanium ergonomic wing bolt. It is the ultimate drummer-friendly mount, offering non-slip positioning virtually anywhere the drummer can imagine. Additionally, it permits tuning of the bottom head by simply rotating the drum.
- Die-cast claw hook: Stage Custom Birch has adopted Die-cast claw hooks with rubber insertion plates to reduce noises.
- Bass Drum leg with stopper:Bass drum legs of Stage Cutsom have the stoppers to make setting easier.
Yamaha SBP0F50 Specifications:
- Model: Triple Flange Hoop
- Material: Steel
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Type: Separate Lug
- Shells: Material Birch
- Top: Remo UT Clear
- Bottom: Remo UT Clear
- Front: Remo UT Ebony P3
- Batter: Remo UT Clear P3
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.