Designed to meet the needs of the professional performer playing diverse styles, these 4 & 5 string violins establish a new benchmark for sound quality and player comfort. An innovative dual pick-up bridge allows the performer to blend the tone from an edgy electric to a rich acoustic sound. An external control box reduces the weight of the violin to 500 grams, roughly the same as a traditional acoustic violin.
The most comfortable, lightweight professional electric violin available. At only 500g (4-string) and 530g (5-string), the violin feels like a traditional acoustic violin.
Piezo pickup in the body of the instrument picks up of the rich vibrancy of the instrument, while the bridge pickup picks up the player's subtle performance nuances. Blend pickups together to meet your sound preference.
Easy connections to PA equipment - heavy duty electronic control box features a balanced out XLR, 1/4? jack, 1/8? independent headphone monitor jack, Treble, Bass and Volume controls.
First Silent Violin with unique hollow-body design; spruce top & maple back create resonant chamber under bridge. Natural violin sound & feel.
Hand-carved spruce & flamed Maple make this Silent Violin naturally beautiful with a rich shaded brown finish.
- New body design: hollow resonating chamber
- Spruce top/flamed Maple back
- Double pickups: bridge pickup, body pickup & Ëblend
- Control Box with input, output & XLR balance, phones
- Volume, treble/bass, phones volume control
- Shaded brown finish
- Type: 5-string (low C string)
- Instrument Size: 4/4
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Spruce top, Maple back
- Fingerboard/ Pegs: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple (Aubert), with VNP1 pickup
- Side Body/ Chin Rest/ Tailpiece: Molded plastic
- Tuning Adjusters: Wittner Ultra
- Strings: D'Addario Zyex
- Sensor: Bridge Pickup: Yamaha, Body Pickup: Piezo
- Electronic controls: Treble & Bass control
- In/Out Jacks: 1/4" jack, 1/8" headphone jack, XLR balance jack
- Power supply: AA Size 1.5V battery 2pcs. or AC adapter (PA-3C) or Phantom 28-48V
- Body color options: Natural maple finish