Yamaha THR5A Acoustic Modeling Combo Amp
- Product ID: THR5A
- UPC/Barcode: 086792971001
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Developed by a team of guitarists in search of the ultimate tone, THR delivers the sound that you want and the feeling that you need. Effects that enhance and complement your playing combine with room-filling reverbs and delays to push your playing to new levels. And thanks to THR's unique design and focus, stadium-filling volume isn't a pre-requisite - everything about this amp is designed to fit the way you play, right down to the need to keep it quiet sometimes. With tone and feel like this, you'll appreciate the ability to keep playing all night.
- THR's two-way power supply lets the unit operate on AC (PSU supplied) or battery power.
- HR is bundled with Cubase AI, Steinberg's professional music production application that offers full-fledged recording and editing.
- THR's design provides stereo playback from your smartphone or other device through its AUX jack or direct from your computer via the USB connection.
- Tap tempo function to quickly set delay time. The built-in chromatic tuner features accurate, stable tuning and an easy to read display.
- THR's Virtual Tube Illumination includes a simulated orange tube glow from the metal speaker grille
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.