A brilliant tone from lightweight design is ideal for jazz and brass band venues.
About Yamaha Professional and Neo Cornets
Yamaha Professional Cornets feature hand-lapped valves and slides for precision fit and smooth flow of air. The one-piece drawn gold-brass leadpipe offers excellent intonation, response and ideal resistance. monel alloy pistons are corrosion-proof and long lasting.
- Monel pistons: Monel pistons are resistant to corrosion and are an ideal choice for professional cornet pistons which must retain precise fit and smooth action over many years.
- Hand-lapped pistons and slides: Hand-lapping pistons and slides ensures an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the pistons and casings or slide parts. Such a perfect fit helps to achieve smooth air flow and smooth action and improve the response and intonation of the instrument.
- Pressure-formed tubing: Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell: A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.
- One-piece, drawn, gold brass leadpipe: This type of leadpipe offers excellent intonation, response and proper resistance.
- Lightweight construction: The YCR-6330S combines lightweight construction with short-type cornet design to facilitate a relatively brilliant sound favored by soloists.
- Level: Professional Cornet
- Key: Bb
- Bore ML: 0.462"
- Bell Diameter: 4 3/4"
- Leadpipe: Gold brass
- Body Material: Yellow brass
- Bell Material: Yellow brass; One-piece
- Weight: Medium
- Key Buttons: Mother of pearl
- Finish: Silver
- Pistons/ Valves: Monel
- Mouthpiece: 11E4