The Neo Eb cornet has been designed to provide comfort and security when performing in the high register while maintaining a beautiful warm sound in any range. The intonation is incredibly accurate and the cornet plays with an even, nimble response. A thinner bell design on this Neo cornet allows for fantastic expressive qualities and excellent flexibility.
About Yamaha Professional and Neo Cornets:
Yamaha Professional Cornets feature hand-lapped valves and slides for precision fit and smooth flow of air. The one-piece drawn gold-brass leadpipe offers excellent intonation, response and ideal resistance. monel alloy pistons are corrosion-proof and long lasting.
- Thinner bell: Thinner and lightweight bell allows for improved resonance as well as excellent control and flexibility.
- Curved leadpipe with sleeve: A curved leadpipe provides an ideal amount of resistance while allowing the player to achieve a full and warm tone.
- Case: This custom-designed single case features a better fit and provides more protection when transporting your Neo cornet
- Lacquer finish available: Lacquer provides slightly more weight and a darker tone. Lacquer Neo cornets are available for special order.
- Case CRC-8620
- Mouthpiece CR-6B4(L)
- Key Eb
- Bell Yellow brass
- Bell Diameter 120.0mm (4-3/4")
- Bore Size 11.30mm (0.445")
- Weight Light