Yamaha YHR-302M Marching Bb French Horn
- Product ID: YHR-302M
- UPC/Barcode: 086792502694
|Grand Island, NE||0|
The YHR-302M shares many of the same warm tonal colors as our concert models. But more than a traditional French horn, the 302M has been designed to project its rich tonal colors across the marching field; we've added strength to the natural beauty of its sound.
About Yamaha Marching Instruments
Yamaha Marching Instruments are designed for easy-to-play rugged durability. The consistent quality and ability to produce big, exciting sounds have made them a popular feature on football fields and in parades everywhere. Each model is designed to be durable at traditionally vulnerable points and to be well-balanced for maneuverability.
- YAC HRC-302M Wood marching French horn case; fits YHR-302M/S
- YAC HR30C4 Horn mouthpiece; flat rim, thin U shaped cup for good response in orchestral playing.
- YAC 1000P Valve oil.
YHR-302M Model OptionsYamaha offers a number of variable options for select instruments.
- YHR-302MS - Same as YHR-302M; except silver-plated
- Nickel silver inner and outer slides: The use of nickel silver inner and outer slides ensures better fit and less chance of corrosion because nickel-silver is harder and more durable than brass.
- Honed Valves: The precise fit between valve casings and pistons after honing means no air leakage.
- Pressure-formed tubing: Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell: A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous, even vibrations.
- Hand-lapped valves and slides: Hand-lapping valves and slides ensures an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the valve pistons and casing or slide parts. Such a perfect fit helps to achieve smooth air flow and smooth action and improve the response and intonation of the instrument.
- Well balanced: All Yamaha marching instruments are well-balanced so they are easy to hold while marching.
- Heavy bracing: All Yamaha marching instruments have heavy bracing throughout so they are more durable at vulnerable points and can withstand marching band.
- Available feature: The YHR-302M marching French horn is available with a silver-plated finish.
- Level: Marching Horn
- Key of Bb
- Size: N/A
- Bore: 0.472"
- Bell Diameter: 10 1/8"
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Body/ Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Clear Epoxy Lacquer; Silver (YHR-302MS)
- Mouthpiece: 30C4
- Pistons/ Valves: (3) Nickel-plated, nickel alloy
- Case: HRC-302M
- Options / Included: HRC-302M
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.