Yamaha YTR-8335II Professional Xeno Series Trumpet
- Product ID: YTR-8335II
- UPC/Barcode: 086792982915
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Xeno (pronounced 'Zeno' ) trumpets are designed for those who want power and projection as well as a big warm sound. Developed from more than 30 years' research with leading artists throughout the world, Xeno trumpets incorporate their dreams, their experience, and their talents"as realized through the skills and ideas of some of the world's best designers and craftspersons. Traditional hand-craftsmanship augmented by cutting edge manufacturing technology has created an extraordinary quality of unprecedented consistency.
The Xeno' s heavyweight construction produces a solid tone core for a rich strong sound that won' t spread or break up no matter how hard you push it. It blows freely and comfortably, while still providing enough air resistance for quick response and superb tonal flexibility. And the hand-hammered one-piece bell gives an agile, quick response with a beautiful tone. Xeno Bb trumpets offer a choice of bore sizes; medium large for versatility, and large for a broad sound with plenty of power. Bell material options for Bb and C Xenos include; yellow brass - for clear sound with strong projection, and gold brass " for warmer, deeper sound.
Yamaha YTR-8335II Model OptionsYamaha offers a number of variable options for select instruments.
- Yamaha YTR-8335IIG - Same specifications as the YTR-8335II, except with a gold brass bell
- Yamaha YTR-8335IIGS - Same specifications as the YTR-8335II, except with a gold brass bell and silver plating
- Yamaha YTR-8335IIRS - Same specifications as the YTR-8335II, except with a reversed leadpipe and silver plating
- Yamaha YTR-8335IIS - Same specifications as the YTR-8335II, except silver plated
- Monel pistons: Monel pistons are resistant to corrosion and are an ideal choice for professional trumpet pistons which must retain precise fit and smooth action over many years.
- Annealed bell: Yamaha employs special computer-controlled annealing equipment to ensure that the end result of this heating and cooling process is a consistently superior sound.
- Hand-lapped pistons and slides: Hand-lapping pistons and slides ensures an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the pistons and casing or slide parts. Such a perfect fit helps to achieve smooth air flow and smooth action and improve the response and intonation of the instrument.
- New mouthpiece receiver length: Enhances the responsiveness of the instrument.
- New valve stems, buttons, and caps: Add to the feel of the horn as well as give the horn a sharper overall look.
- Hand-hammered one-piece bell: A one-piece bell has an axial (lengthwise) seam, making it a continuous extension of the instrument's material. This results in pure, uniform resonance and superior tone. A hammered yellow brass bell produces a perfectly-balanced tone with quick response and extra presence due to advanced manufacturing.
- Pressure-formed tubing: Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- Laser-fused pluzuma-welded bell: A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.
- Double main tuning slide braces: The main tuning slide on the YTR-8335 has double braces which help the response and tonal color of the instrument.
- Specially treated metal: Through research, Yamaha designers have developed a process for treating metal that enables the heavyweight trumpets to deliver more power, better control, and richer sound.
- Leadpipe thickness: A thicker leadpipe helps the trumpet have a better tone and response.
- Metal thickness: The heavyweight trumpets have heavier metal through the instrument than the standard weight trumpets. Thicker metal helps the trumpets deliver a darker tone that does not break up with volume.
- Metal valve guides: Darkened sound and improved tonal projection are the result of metal valve guides.
- One-piece drawn leadpipe: This type of leadpipe offers excellent intonation, response and proper resistance.
- Level Custom Xeno Series
- Key of Bb
- Bore ML: 0.459"
- Bell Diameter 4 7/8"
- Leadpipe Gold Brass
- Body Material Yellow Brass
- Bell Material Yellow Brass; One-Piece
- Weight Heavy
- Key Buttons Mother of Pearl
- Finish Gold Epoxy Lacquer (YTR-8335/G); Silver (YTR-8335S/GS)
- Pistons/ Valves Monel; Two piece valve casings
- Mouthpiece 16C4-HGP
- Options YTR-8335G (Gold-brass bell), YTR-8335S (Silver-plated) & YTR-8335GS (Silver-plated with gold-brass bell)
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.