BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver Overdrive
Classic overdrive and distortion for the discerning guitarist! The BOSS Blues Driver will provide you with the warm and creamy tones you'd expect from a vintage tube amp, but gets crunchy when you need it to!
Warm and creamy tube-like tone.
- Tube amp simulation for bluesy guitar tones.
- Classic overdrive and distortion sounds.
- Responds to your unique nuances and feel.
Singing lead guitar sounds start here.
The BOSS BD-2 is the perfect compact pedal to take your lead playing to the next level. Want the singing, emotive tones of the blues masters? This is the pedal you need.
Emotive, creamy, and crunchy. Add the BD-2 to your rig today!
- Classic overdrive and distortion sounds in one pedal.
- Simulates a tube amp for beautiful "blues" tones.
- Responds to the nuances of your playing style.
- Operates on a single 9V battery or an AC adaptor.
- 5-Year BOSS warranty.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -118 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 9 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Option: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)