Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duo 155
- Product ID: INTIMSPOTDUO155
- UPC/Barcode: 781462214630
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duo 155
In the market for a compact, BRIGHT, and lightweight moving head package? Look no further than the Imtimidator Spot Duo 155! Instantly make your mobile DJ or live band light show pop with pin-point optics, precision motion, and fast moving heads. Nine colors plus white and nine gobos plus spot make this moving head package a no-brainer. Control with DMX or rely on the built-in macros for an instant upgrade to your show!
A quick look at the Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duo 155
- Bright LED's for colorful beams and gobos
- Multiple mounting and positioning possibilities
- Time saving thru power linking and built-in macros
Bright LED's for colorful beams and gobos
The Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duo 155 packs a real visual punch with a bright 32 W LED in each moving head. This is enough beam power to cut through a wash from pars or mega bars. With 50,000 hours of life expectancy and no cycle time out, you'll have this fixture on all night without worry!
Multiple mounting and positioning possibilities
Chauvet thought of everything when it comes to positioning this versatile fixture. Rubber feet keep it secure on the floor. However, if you'd like to hang your fixture, there are two convenient ways to do so! Right down the center is a pass-through hole for tripod mounting, and there is also a truss mounting option using clamps on the under side of the fixture.
Time saving through power linking and built-in macros
Link two units together via the power linking feature and generate a perfectly synchronized show with the Master/Slave mode. Easily accessible menus allow for switching pre-programmed macros. The Chauvet Intimidator Spot 155 is also sound activated to make your light show responsive to the music!
Instantly improve your light show with this easy-to-use fixture!
- Fully dimmable LED's
- Built-in movmemt macros for sound and automated modes
- Safely mounts on tripods using the built-in pass-through hold
- DMX Channels: 10, 17 or 20
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 360°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360° pan/90°, 180°, 270° tilt
- Colors: 9 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 9 + open (9 metal), continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: 2 LEDs (white) 32 W (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 17 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1,300 Hz
- Beam Angle: 15°
- Illuminance: 5,550 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 7 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 140 W, 2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
138 W, 1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 19.8 lb (9 kg)
- Size: 21.5 x 6.5 x 11.4 in (546 x 165 x 290 mm)
- Approvals: CE
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.