The Essence of Eric Johnson
The Eric Johnson signature Stratocaster was built to his specifications, and now you can own this marvelous shredding machine. No detail was left out by Eric, master of the Texas Strat, and he customized everything from the fingerboard radius to the lacquer finish. Also features his custom Eric Johnson pickups.
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- 12" Fingerboard Radius
- Staggered Tuners
Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
The nitrocellulose laquer finish is one of Fender's great original guitar finishes, and is extremely rare today. This premium finish allows the guitar's tone to shine through by letting the wood breathe its true character.
12" Fingerboard Radius
The Deluxe Roadhouse Stratocaster features a much flatter fingerboard radius at 12", allowing for easier string bends without fretting out, and a unique playing experience.
Fender has fitted this Strat with tuners of differing heights. Specifically, the D, G, B, and high E string tuning posts are set lower than the A and low-E strings. This increases the break angle over the nut and eliminates buzz while increasing performance. Nothing will get in your way when you play this Telecaster!
If it's good enough for Eric Johnson to make it his signature strat, there's no reason why you shouldn't own this amazing guitar for yourself. Order yours from Yandas today!
- 12" Radius Fingerboard
- Countersunk Holes in Pickguard for Pickup Mounting Screws
- Height Staggered Vintage Style Tuners which Eliminate the Need for String Trees
- Vintage Tremolo with Silver Painted Block and '57 Style String Recess (No Paint Between Base Plate and Block)
- 5 Tremolo Springs and No Back Tremolo Cover Plate
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Specially Voiced Eric Johnson Single-Coil with Countersunk Mounting Screws
- Middle Pickup: Specially Voiced Eric Johnson Single-Coil with Countersunk Mounting Screws
- Neck Pickup: Specially Voiced Eric Johnson Single-Coil with Countersunk Mounting Screws
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Neck Plate: Custom 4-Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: Original Vintage Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Bridge Cover: Includes Chrome Bridge Cover
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Staggered Vintage Style
- Switch Tips: Parchment
- Tremolo Arm Handle: American Vintage