Gator G-212-ROTO 2X12 Combo Amp Transporter / Stand | Molded Plastic
- Product ID: G-212-ROTO
- UPC/Barcode: 673021128611
|Grand Island, NE||0|
G-212-ROTO 2X12 Combo Amp Transporter / Stand | Molded Plastic From Gator Cases
If you're gigging, you need to protect your gear. Gator's G-212-ROTO Transporter/Stand does just that. It will fit most any 2x12 combo amp and is super tough with its Roto mold design and heavy duty rolling casters.
The perfect way to protect your amp.
- Fits most typical 2x12 combo amps.
- Roto mold design is tough as nails.
- Set your amp on the case to play.
Easy access to handle.
The open top design of the G-212-ROTO means you can easily grab the handle atop your combo. Roll the case on the swivel casters when you can, and pick it up when you have to!
Stop worrying about your amp, protect it with the Gator G-212-ROTO 2x12 Transporter.
- Built to fit most 2x12 combo amps.
- Roto mold design is virtually indestructible.
- Securely set your amp on top of the case to play.
- Open top means you can easily reach your amp's handle.
- Two straps wrap around case to keep lid secure.
- Expand frame height from 16" to 21".
- Swivel casters (2.5") for rolling, 2 are locking.
- Weighs 14 lbs.
- Made in USA.
- Color: Black
- Latches: Straps
- UPC Code: 673021128611
- Interior Length: 26.75 "
- Interior Width: 12.50 "
- Interior Height: 21.00 "
- Exterior Length: 30.00 "
- Exterior Width: 15.50 "
- Exterior Height: 20.00 "
- Exterior Weight: 13.60 pounds
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.