Mandolins have been gracing music since the 17th century and their popularity is a testament to their unique, crisp sound. With F-Style and A-Style bodies, we offer six mandolins, from the traditional pure acoustic to the acoustic-electric option, all in attractive classic finishes. From Maple necks, Rosewood bridges and fretboards, and your choice of Solid or laminate Spruce tops, there's a mandolin for any melody you want to play.
Electric Pickup On-Board
The M510E models feature a magnetic pickup that delivers a true mandolin sound. Just plug in and pick away.
- A-Style Mandolins - Classic, mountain, or even Old World are some of the terms associated with the fine, traditional A-style mandolin body.
- Maple neck
- Rosewood bridge and fretboard
- Body Shape: A-Style
- Neck: Maple Neck
- Backsides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Spruce Top
- Tuners: Chrome Hardware
- Pickup: Single Coil Magnetic Pickup
- Electronics Volume and Tone Passive Controls
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Strings: Standard Mandolin Strings
- Finish: High Gloss Finish