Experience Simple, Wireless Freedom Like Never Before With The Shure BLX Series Wireless Microphone System Featuring A MX153T/O-TQG Headset Microphone And BLX4R Rack-mount Receiver.
At Yandas we have found that the Shure BLX wireless systems strive to make the transition to wireless simple and freeing. The intuitive interface merges professional sound quality and simplicity in set up for high quality out of the box performance. These systems are built to exacting standards and are available in a variety of microphone and instrument configurations.
Quick, Simple, Clean Channel Selection.
The ability to set up wireless systems on a clean channel is now made easy. All BLX Wireless Systems have a One-Touch QuickScan setup option that will quickly select the ideal frequency for both receiver and transmitter through an automated process by pressing just one button.
Worry No More About Wireless Interference With Compatibility For 12 Systems Per Frequency Band.
Wireless interference will be the least of your worries with the BLX Wireless systems boasting compatibility for 12 systems per band running simultaneously in the same venue. The ability to increase critical wireless reception is also available with options for remotable antennas.
Express Yourself Fully And Freely With Hands-Free Wireless.
Ideal for corporate presentations and theater applications alike, the BLX14R Wireless system meets hands-free operation with the durable MX153 omnidirectional subminiature condenser headset microphone. The omnidirectional polar pattern of the MX153 headset condenser microphone eliminates proximity effect and allows for clear microphone response in nearly any position. The subminiature cartridge size is incredibly lightweight and small making it a comfortable fit that is easy to disguise or conceal.
Included in this system:
- MX153 Earset Microphone
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter
- BLX4R rack mount receiver
- Single and dual rack-mount kit
- Two 1/4 wave antennas
- Zipper bag
- Power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- User guide
- Flexible, ultra-lightweight design allows for secure, comfortable fit.
- Frequency response is tailored to produce clear, crisp vocals.
- CommShield technology helps prevent interference from devices such as cellular phones and other body pack transmitters.
- One-touch QuickScan feature allows for fast, optimal frequency selection for both transmitter and receiver at the click of a button.
- Compatibility for up 12 systems per frequency band greatly reduces the risk of wireless interference.
- BLX4R rack-mount wireless receiver and included hardware to allow installation of receiver in audio rack or case.
- Cartridge Type: MX153 Permanently Charged Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Output Impedance (@ 1 kHz): 2400 Ω
- Audio Output Level: -59.0 dBV/Pa
Signal-To-Noise Ratio (@ 1 kHz): 55 dB
Maximum SPL (1000 Ω load, @ 1% THD): 153.0 dB
Dynamic Range (@ 1 kHz, 1000 Ω load): 114.0 dB
Equivalent Output Noise (Typical, A-Weighted): 39 dB
- Power Requirements: +5 V DC (nominal), 10 V maximum (DC bias)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1
- Cable: 45 in. (1.1 m)
- Connector: TA4F
- Net Weight: 2.53 oz. (72 g)