Shure SM27 Side-Address Large Diaphragm Condenser Vocal Microphone
- Product ID: SM27-SC
- UPC/Barcode: 042406187213
Durable Shure construction features three separate mesh layers that reduce wind and breath noise. Equally comfortable on stage or in the studio.
Studio Vocals, Studio Ensemble, Orchestra/Strings, Woodwinds, Brass/Saxophone, Acoustic Guitar, Acoustic Bass, Piano/Organ, Cymbals, Percussion
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Type: Condenser (externally biased)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- impedance: 150 Ohms (140 Ohms actual)
- Phantom power required: 48 Vdc phantom, 5.4 mA
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.