Selmer AS42 Alto Saxophone
- Product ID: AS42
- UPC/Barcode: 641064847967
The Selmer AS42 Alto Saxophone marks a first ever collaboration between Henri Selmer Paris and Selmer USA on an entry-level professional saxophone. Featuring a fully ribbed body construction, Pisoni pro leather pads with metal resonators, blued steel springs and hand engraving - the body for the AS42 is ready for the advancing player, but it also comes with a neck designed and manufactured by Selmer Paris for this instrument, as well as a mouthpiece from Selmer Paris specially made for the advancing player. This makes the AS42 the most unique instrument in its class and price range, and the only one that can boast a genuine Henri Selmer Paris neck and mouthpiece.
- Henri Selmer Paris neck for exceptional tonal quality and intonation
- Henri Selmer Paris mouthpiece for outstanding control and response
- BAM lightweight, backpack case for great looks and superior protection
- Key of Eb
- Henri Selmer Paris Neck
- Henri Selmer Paris Mouthpiece
- BAM Backpack Case
- Body/Neck/Bell - Yellow Brass
- Clear Lacquer Finish
- Key Material - Brass
- Aux Keys - High F#
- Drawn Tone Holes
- Ribbed Mounting
- Treated Leather Pads
- Metal Resonators
- Blue Steel Springs
- Metal Adjustable thumbrest
- Engraved Bell
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.