An attractive step-up horn from some of it's younger brothers, this tuba offers professional quality at a reasonable price that is accessible to a wider range of ensembles. The YEB-321S is an excellent choice for those who demand a high quality Eb tuba sound, yet must consider their ensembles budget. The 321S features a strong warm tone, and is easy to play, with accurate intonation. Yamaha C, E and F Tubas feature hand-lapped valves and tuning slides for smooth, airtight action. The clear epoxy finish and gold-brass leadpipe provide durable protection against corrosion.
- Hand-lapped pistons: Hand-lapping is a time-consuming finishing process which results in superior valve fit for noiseless, responsive action and easy tone changes.
- Hand-lapped slides: Hand-lapping achieves the perfect balance between airtightness and smooth action.
- Intonation: The excellent intonation of the YEB-321S helps to foster a feel for correct pitch in beginning players.
- Response: The responsiveness of the YEB-321S assists beginning players in learning the phrasing of the tuba. Ideal for concert bands and brass bands
- Ideal for concert bands and brass bands
- Level: Intermediate Tuba
- Key of Eb
- Size: 4/4
- Bore: 0.689"
- Bell: Diameter 15 1/8" upright bell
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Body/ Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Silver
- Mouthpiece: 66D4
- Pistons/ Valves: (4) Nickel-plated, top action
- Case: ECB-32