D'Addario Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Baritone Ukulele Strings
- Product ID: EJ65B
- UPC/Barcode: 019954977399
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Each Custom Extruded Nylon sets are manufactured on D’Addario’s own advanced monofilament extrusion line built exclusively for the production of musical instrument strings. Each set features our exclusive laser sorted Pro-Arté clear nylon trebles for unsurpassed intonation with a warm, projecting acoustic tone.
- Optimized for Baritone Ukuleles tuned to standard DGBE tuning
- Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Nylon for highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Baritone Ukulele, Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Clear Nylon, Silver-Plated Copper Wound, Non-Ball End
- String Gauges: Nylon .028, .034, Silver Plated Copper .030, .035
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.