FREE SWIFT SHIP!
What is free swift ship?
Free swift ship is a new shipping program released by Yandas Music in order to offer the FASTEST free shipping options on the web to our valued customers(you!). Our centrally located shipping warehouse in Nebraska guarantees the best delivery times possible to everyone in the lower 48 states.
How do I get free swift shipping?
This one is easy! When shopping our site, look for the icon on our product and category pages. If all the items in your cart qualified, then simply select the 'Free Swift Ship' option during checkout. Please note that free swift ship is only available to the U.S. lower 48 states.
How fast is Free Swift Shipping?
REALLY FREAKING FAST! Depending on your location, it can take 1-4 days. During checkout simply enter your shipping address, and you will be shown the exact time frame you should expect your package. Below is a graphical image showing the swift ship time frames for your reference.
Fast Shipping Guarantee!
Yandas Music is committed to getting your order to you as fast as possible. As such we guarantee that your item will be delivered within the promised time frame, or we will refund you shipping charges incurred (if any), and offer you a 15% discount on your next purchase.
Your promised time frame is calculated by adding the availability listed on your product's page with your chosen shipping method. If you receive your order later than what was promised, let us know by visiting our contact page
, or call us toll free at 1-800-338-6939.
Shipping guidelines are as follows:
- Free shipping is only available via UPS standard ground.
- Free shipping only applies to shipments delivered to the US lower 48 states. If you live outside this area, you will be charged a minimal shipping charge on your order.
- Free shipping is limited to 45 lb. per box. Very large and over-sized packages, such as PA equipment and guitar cabinets, may require additional shipping charges.
- Items purchased with a PO (Purchase Order) do not qualify for free shipping.
- Lighter weight items, such as guitar strings, may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
Yandas offers the following UPS expedited shipping options for in-stock items only. Not all rush shipping options available will be listed during checkout. If you wish to have your item rush shipped via a method not available during checkout, please first contact customer support here
, or call 800-338-6939. We will confirm that the item is eligible for the requested rush shipping method, and give you a quote on the extended cost.
- Nextday Air
- Nextday Air Saver
- 2nd Day Air
- 3 Day Select
Special Order / Out of Stock / Backorders
We work hard with our third party providers to offer a full selection of products available for purchase online. As such, not every product listed will be in stock at our warehouse. If your order must be shipped from a secondary warehouse, we will notify you immediately. Most orders not in stock are still received by the customer within 6-10 days (depending on your location).
If an item is out of stock, or a lead time is posted on the product's description, you may still purchase the item at your convenience. As soon as the item becomes available we will notify you that your order has shipped. In the event that an item is back ordered, we will notify you of the delay. You may choose to wait for the item to become available or simply cancel your order. If an order is cancelled, we will promptly refund your payment.
Can't find it in your country? No problem. Yandas Music is happy to ship many of our products to people across the globe including our friends in Canada, Europe, UK, Japan, and many more. Some large items may not qualify for international shipping, depending on where you live. Please ask for shipping cost / availability to your country prior to making any purchases. To contact us, please visit our customer support page here
International Shipping Guidelines:
- All international orders must first be approved by Yandas before any item will be shipped. International shoppers are strongly encouraged to contact us at our customer support page before placing their order online.
- All international buyers assume full responsibility of shipping charges including VAT Charges and Import taxes.
- Credit Cards are not accepted on international orders.
- Some electronic items are built to American specs, and may require modifications to work properly in other countries. It is the customers responsibility to determine if the item he/she wishes to purchase will work in their country, and to make purchases accordingly.
- Large items such as amplifiers and speakers are not eligible for international shipping.
- If an international order needs to be returned for any reason, the buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
- We can not ship the following brands outside the USA: Fender, Squier, Taylor, Ibanez, ESP, LTD