Store Demo | Boss TE-2 Tera Echo Delay/Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
- Product ID: TE2
- UPC/Barcode: 761294503294
Store Demo Deal!This item is a store demo product. Blemishes from controlled light use in our stores may be present. This item will ship in a custom box, and not the manufacturers original packaging. In most cases the orginal manufacturer's warrany will still apply. For more specifics, give us a call at 800-338-6939.
BOSS TE-2 Tera Echo Delay/Reverb
Step beyond the typical delays and reverbs with the BOSS TE-2 Tera Echo! The TE-2 utilizes Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) to create inspiring and complex ambient sounds that you'll get lost in.
More than just a delay or reverb.
- Combines delay and reverb with propriety MDP tech to create a spacious hybrid.
- Extremely sensitive to volume and playing dynamics.
- Freeze function to hold the ambient sound in place.
Complex stereo ambience with simple controls.
The TE-2 utilizes propriety BOSS technology to create a stunningly spacious sound, and does so in stereo with dual inputs and outputs. Plus, with four easy-to-use controls at your fingertips (Effect Level, Tone, Feedback, Spread Time) you don't have to waste time programming and diving through menus!
Every guitarist wants a big sound, and the TE-2 Tera Echo gives you just that! Grab one today!
- BOSS pedal featuring Multi-Dimensional Processing, a propriety technology!
- Lush and massive delay/ambience in a compact pedal.
- Beautifully augments a guitar tone without burying it.
- Freeze function will hold the effected sound while you play over it.
- Responds naturally to dynamic playing.
- Easy to tweak a massive range of sounds with a few simple knobs.
- Mono or stereo operation.
- Five-year BOSS warranty.
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
E. LEVEL knob
S-TIME (Spread Time) knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of HOLD, and to check battery)
INPUT-A (MONO) jack
OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack
AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22), AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 53 mA
* Expected battery life under continuous use
Alkaline:Approx. 6 hours
Carbon: Approx. 1.5 hours
These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information"), Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSA series)
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.