Store Demo | Boss VB-2W Waza Craft Vibrato Effects Pedal
- Product ID: VB-2W
- UPC/Barcode: 761294508657
Store Demo Deal!This item is a store demo product. Blemishes from controlled light use in our stores may be present. This item will ship in a custom box, and not the manufacturers original packaging. In most cases the orginal manufacturer's warrany will still apply. For more specifics, give us a call at 800-338-6939.
BOSS Waza Craft series VB-2W Vibrato
The BOSS VB-2W is an expertly crafted reproduction of the VB-2 Vibrato, with a twist. The new Custom mode on the VB-2W gives you more tonal options, plus there's added flexibility with more real time control!
Classic tone and modern options.
- Custom mode utilizes a new filter wave for a new, unique vibrato effect.
- Standard mode recaptures the classic VB-2 Vibrato sound.
- Plug in an expression pedal to control the depth of the vibrato effect.
Premium Waza Craft tone.
The Waza Craft series is the fruit of the best BOSS craftsmanship. Analog circuits and a detailed eye for design have delivered the finest in tone, feel, and response. These pedals are built for tone connoisseurs.
Dreamy and creamy vibrato tones for the discerning guitarist - pick up a BOSS VB-2W today!
- Waza Craft edition gives you a premium tonal experience from BOSS.
- Custom mode features a special filter wave with a brand new vibrato sound.
- Standard mode reproduces the classic sound of the VB-2 Vibrato pedal.
- BBD technology in an all-analog vibrato circuit.
- Use an optional expression pedal to control vibrato depth.
- The Rise Time knob controls the time it takes for the vibrato to take effect.
- Unlatch modes lets you use vibrato only when pressing the pedal down.
- When in Bypass mode the BBD is bypassed so there's no latency.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
RISE TIME knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22), AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 35 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use:
(These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
Alkaline: Approx. 22 hours
Carbon: Approx. 4 hours
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information"), Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Options (sold separately):
AC adaptor: PSA series
Expression Pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, Roland EV-5
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.