Mapex PF1000 Falcon Single Kick Pedal
- Product ID: MPX-PF1000
- UPC/Barcode: 635464644653
The Mapex Falcon Bass Drum Pedal has a hollow, stainless steel drive shaft, which offers the utmost in strength without adding unwanted drag or excess weight. This increases the smooth operation of the pedal and gives the Falcon a sensationally fluid feel. By allowing the torque-free spring mechanism to move independently, the Falcon's stroke and recoil motions are exceptionally slick, and feel more natural to the foot.
Every feature and adjustment has been engineered to make the Falcon drum pedal feel as if it's an extension of your foot.
Because the Falcon's footprint is more compact than other bass drum pedals, it's easy to comfortably position between your hi-hat and snare stands. The Falcon's easy-to-reach, resistance-free Talon clamp adjustment tightens with one hand from a seated position, making set up quick and easy, even in the tightest spaces.
The Mapex Falcon pedal's patented Talon bass drum hoop clamp features locking claws that move independently from the pedal frame. Even if the bass drum is pitched at a severe angle, the pedal remains flat to the floor and securely clamped to the drum for the utmost comfort and security.
Mapex equips the Falcon with interchangeable cams to suit your individual style. The Glide cam offers an equal amount of inertia from the beginning to the end of the stroke, while the Pursuit cam is recommended for increased power and maximum impact. The reversible beater head comes with interchangeable 0.35 oz. and 0.75 oz. inserts. By choosing one of these weights—or playing without any additional weight at all—you can choose your desired degree of centrifugal force.
The Falcon's footboard design provides the feel of a longer board without the additional weight and mass. A lighter footboard provides greater control with less fatigue, and its uniquely sculpted profile allows you to position your foot at any angle and operate the pedal with minimal expended energy—making even the most intricate patterns seem effortless.
The footboard angle and beater angle are independently adjustable, enabling you to fine-tune the ideal combination of playing comfort and force of stroke. The footboard and heel plate are hinged using an exclusive sealed-bearing mechanism that offers zero resistance and secure operation with no lateral movement.
- Stainless steel drive shaft
- Footprint is more compact than other bass drum pedals
- Footboard design provides the feel of a longer board without the additional weight and mass
- Footboard angle and beater angle are independently adjustable
- Reversible beater head comes with interchangeable 0.35 oz. and 0.75 oz. inserts, letting you choose your desired degree of centrifugal force
- Equipped with interchangeable cams to suit your individual style:
- Glide cam offers an equal amount of inertia from the beginning to the end of the stroke
- Pursuit cam provides increased power and maximum impact
- Talon bass drum hoop clamp features locking claws that move independently from the pedal frame
- Easy-to-reach, resistance-free Talon clamp adjustment can be tightened with one hand from a seated position
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.