John Packer JP111 Flute
- Product ID: JP111
- UPC/Barcode: 5055632202402
|Grand Island, NE||0|
The JP111 gives new players the option of a more advanced entry level flute when compared to our JP011 model. This model benefits from a higher standard of manufacturing and is very capable of supporting players through the middle grades.
Our guide to buying your first flute will help you know what to look for and explains the many features found on a flute.
Discover our JP111 Flute bundle featuring essential accessories.
Like the JP011, this flute has all the features you would expect to find on a good quality student model.
- Offset G keywork makes holding the instrument more comfortable by providing an ergonomic hand position. This can help to increase playing time before players’ hands get tired.
- A Split E mechanism supports players when playing high E and adds stability to the tone across all registers.
- Responsive cut head-joint encourages quicker learning and a more developed sound
Compared to the JP011, the JP111 does benefit from improved manufacturing techniques and higher quality materials. These deliver a noticeable step up in terms of sound quality. In addition, the JP111 comes supplied in a more traditional hard case with case cover.
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.