Furman M-8x2 Rack Mount Power Conditioner
- Product ID: M-8X2
- UPC/Barcode: 654061028307
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
You've got a rack for your effects, preamps, tuner...You're going to plug that into the wall? One big spike and your rig is up in smoke. Furman's standard level surge/spike protection defends your gear from the spikes and surges that are so common at gigs and practice spots. With Furman's standard level RFI/EMI filtration, you'll get a quieter tone without pops, crackles, and the local radio station coming out of your amp.
Can't track down where that noise is coming from? Your mix sounding flat? With Furman's standard level RFI/EMI filtration you'll lower the noise floor caused by the dirty AC power coming into your console or DAW. Furman's standard level surge and spike protection keeps your sensitive digital equipment from acting funny or burning up due to everyday spikes and surges. With a 15A capacity and nine total outlets, it's enough to power your whole home studio.
Bars, clubs and other event venues have some of the worst power out there - from air compressors turning on and off to light shows pulling current loads up and down, the AC power can be a strain on the circuits in your rig. Furman's standard level protection and filtration keeps the bad stuff out.
When you're out there gigging, you never know what kind of power you're going to get. The wear and tear on mobile rigs eventually takes it toll - that's why it's smart to plug into Furman's standard level protection and RFI/EMI filtration. It keeps your equipment safe and sounding clean. Whether you're setting up a show at the local club or powering up the church band for their next service, make sure you give them power they can trust.
- Noise Filtration - AC noise filtering to reduce radio frequency and electromagnetic interference (RFI/EMI)
- Surge Protection - Spike & surge protection ensures equipment stays safe and your power stays clean
- 9 Total Outlets - 8 rear panel outlets and 1 front panel outlet
- 15 Amp Rating - 15 amp rating, with circuit breaker
- "Protection OK" Indicator - Front panel indicator LED lets you know that your equipment is being protected
- Wall Wart Spacing Indicator - Rear outlets have been spaced to accommodate even the bulkiest of wall warts and adapters
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Line Cord: 6 ft., captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison plug
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Energy Dissipation: 170 joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Let Through Voltage (@ 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform) 400 volts
- Noise Attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 23dB, 200Khz to 10 Mhz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 3.75" D
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Safety Agency Listing: cTUVus
- Warranty: Merit Series units are protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.