Gator GC-TROMBONE Deluxe Molded Trombone Case
- Product ID: GC-TROMBONE
- UPC/Barcode: 716408503790
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Gator GC-TROMBONE Deluxe Molded Case for Trombones
Your trombone is an investment and a constant companion, it deserves to be protected. Gator's GC-TROMBONE case is the heavy-duty hardshell case you (and your trombone) will love!
- Molded hardshell exterior that's tough and durable.
- Heavy-duty hardware - valance, handle, and latches.
- EPS foam interior padding lined with thick plush.
Never worry about your gear.
Gator cases are heavy-duty and can always be trusted to protect your gear. Heavy-duty hardware, a tough ABS exterior, and a plush-lined foam interior will give you peace of mind.
Give your trombone the protection it deserves. Grab a Gator GC-TROMBONE case today!
- Deluxe hardshell ABS exterior.
- Heavy-duty aluminum valance.
- Extra-strength through-bolted handle.
- Plush lining over EPS foam interior.
- Lockable, chrome-plated latches.
- Color: Black
- Handles: Through Bolted Handle
- Latches: Chrome Plated, Lockable
- UPC Code: 716408503790
- Exterior Length: 37.99 "
- Exterior Width: 12.20 "
- Exterior Height: 11.42 "
- Exterior Weight: 6.00 pounds
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.