JBL 308P MkII Powered 8" Two-Way Studio Monitor
- Product ID: 308PMKII
- UPC/Barcode: 691991007729
The next-generation JBL 308P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 308P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. Leveraging patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 308P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Slip Stream™ low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 112 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, 4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
- Lf Driver Size : 203mm (8")
- Hf Driver Size : 25mm (1")
- Hf Driver Type : Soft dome
- Crossover : 1800Hz 4th order acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- Ok For Use Near Magnetically Sensitive Equipment : Yes
- Input Sensitivity (-10dBV INPUT) : 92dB / 1m
- Power Configuration : Bi-amplified
- Hf Driver Power Amp : 56W, Class-D
- Lf Driver Power Amp : 56W, Class-D
- Frequency Response (±3dB) : 45Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10dB) : 37Hz – 24kHz
- Low Frequency Extension (-10dB) : 37Hz
- Maximum Continuous Spl : 102dB
- Maximum Peak Spl : 112dB
- Maximum Peak Input Level (-10dBV / +4dBu) : +6dBV / +20.3dBu
- System Distortion Criteria : <10% THD at maximum output with full compressor / limiter engagement
- Electrical Distortion Criteria : 0.2% THD @ 1kHz / 2.83VRMS output; <1% THD @ 1kHz, full rated output
- Signal To Noise Ratio : 75dBA (A-Weighted), 70dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83VRMS output
- coverage horizontal x vertical : 120° x 90°
- Analog Input Types : 1 x XLR female, 1 x TRS female, balanced
- Hf Trim Control : -2dB, 0dB, +2dB
- Boundary Eq : LF Shelf @ 50Hz: -3dB, -1.5dB, 0dB
- Ac Input Voltage : 100 – 240VAC (±10%), 50 / 60Hz
- Enclosure Type : Ported
- Enclosure Construction : 15mm MDF
- Enclosure Finish : Matte black PVC
- Baffle Construction : Injection-molded structural ABS
- Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D) : 419 x 254 x 308mm (16.5" x 10" x 12.1")
- Display Carton (H x W x D) : 473 x 312 x 358mm (18.6" x 12.3" x 14")
- Shipping Carton (H x W x D) : 491 x 326 x 372mm (19.3" x 12.8" x 14.6")
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.