Jones Bassoon Reeds
- Product ID: J201MS
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Your Go-To Bassoon Reed
Double reed resources are low in the Midwest, but Jones (or "Red") reeds are some of the most commonly used across the globe! Jones Double Reed Products (JDRP) is the world's largest manufacturer of double reeds. Red reeds are made from the finest French cane and each bassoon reed is individually tested, and adjusted, by hand. Whether you are a beginning bassoonist looking for something reliable to plop in your instrument and play, or a more advanced player looking for something standard to scrape down, there is a Jones reed for you!
- Available in Multiple Strengths
- Individually Tested
- Highest Quality French Cane
Join bassoon players around the world by making music with Jones reeds!
- Lacquer coated thread
- Genuine Jones Manufactured Reed
- Available In Multiple Strengths (medium soft, medium, and medium hard)
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.