Planet Waves DIY Solderless Pedalboard Cable Kit
- Product ID: PW-GPKIT-10
- UPC/Barcode: 019954944469
Custom cut cable to suit your pedal board's layout. The plugs and cables in this kit are specially designed for quick and reliable assembly. Just measure, cut, screw, and you're done. Includes 10 feet of cable, 10 right-angle plugs and a mini cable cutter.
- Low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- 24k gold-plated plugs provide superior signal flow and corrosion resistance
- Solderless plugs connect to cable in seconds no matter where you are, creating exact required lengths easily
- Road-tested plug connections hold up even the toughest gigging situation
- Limited lifetime guarantee
D'Addario solderless cable kits are the ultimate solution for custom wiring pedal boards, rack gear, and your entire layout from guitar to amp. Say good bye to messy, unreliable wiring and say hello to custom cut cable lengths that perfectly suit your needs. D'Addario plugs and cables provide the most accurate and reliable sound reproduction, from guitar, to amp, and all points in between. Many of D'Addario's most notable artists use the solderless cable kits as their primary pedalboard and rack wiring solution.
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.