Rubank Elementary Method - Cornet or Trumpet
- Product ID: HL04470010
- ISBN: 073999437201
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
Publisher: Hal Leonard
Book Number: HL04470010
An outlined course of study designed to follow the elementary and intermediate levels of any instructional method, the Rubank Advanced Methods are considered to be one of the gold standards of advanced instrumental study. The specially designed units provide a complete pedagogy.
- Scales and Arpeggios All of the major and minor keys are covered in the complete two-book course
- Melodic Interpretation Including 20+ contest level duets in each book
- Solo Preparation Six contest level solos included
- Articulation Studies Specialized for each instrument
- Exercises in Fingering (woodwinds), Flexibility (brass) and Sticking (percussion)
- Ornamentation All types are introduced
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.