Shure BETA 57A Handheld Super-Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Product ID: BETA 57A
- UPC/Barcode: 042406054713
Vocals Or Amps, You Will Be Heard
The Shure BETA 57A sets itself apart in so many ways simply because it can do so many things. Lets say you are a vocalist in a rock band. No problem, it insures high gain before feedback allowing for many functions. You are a drummer? No Problem. Play clarinet? No problem. The Shure BETA isolates other sounds coming from all angles. Essentially it can be used for many instruments ranging from Drums, guitar amps. to woodwinds, however it is best known for its use in percussion. This Shure BETA 5A is built to last and give you the sound you want.
- BETA 57A has high gain before feedback to ensure best quality sound
- Isolates other sounds from interfering
- Extremely versatile: Guitars, guitar amps, drums, woodwinds, it can do it
Ready for Impact
While the BETA 57A is an absolutely great microphone for many uses, it is recommended for percussion use. A tailored frequency response provides the optimum use for recording your drum sound in the studio, or projecting it on stage. All around this microphone is a great fit for any situation.
You will never be lost in sound with the BETA 57A as it proves to be a wonderful tool
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level: (at 1,000 Hz) Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa* (2.8 mV)
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z.
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.