The SM137 is a versatile, flat-response cardioid condenser probe microphone.
The SM137 has an ultra-thin diaphragm for a frequency response that combines a smooth high-end with a tight, controlled low-end and a 15db pad for natural sound reproduction in both acoustic and high volume performance applications.
- Ultra-thin diaphragm for smooth high end and tight, controlled low end
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Low self-noise and transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Cartridge Type: Permanently Biased Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Sensitivity: -41 dBV/Pa
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dB