Shure SM87A Handheld Condenser Vocal Microphone
- Product ID: SM87A
- UPC/Barcode: 042406055642
and ready to ship!
|Grand Island, NE||0|
- Highly directional supercardioid pickup pattern
- Controlled low-frequency roll-off
- Very low RF and magnetic hum susceptibility
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Built-in wind and pop filter
- Transducer element shock mounted
- Rugged construction for outstanding reliability
- Field-usable over a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions
- Cartridge Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Clipping Level: (at 1,000 Hz) 1000 ohm Load: -6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Dynamic Range: 116.5 dB (maximum SPL to A-weighted noise level)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 70 dB at 94 dB SPL (IEC 651)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3.
- Power Phantom Supply Requirement: 11 to 52 Vdc, positive at both pins 2 and 3.
- Connector: Three-pin (XLR) professional audio.
We want to be YOUR hometown music store champion! Give us a call at 800-338-6939, or fill out the form below. We'll get back to you ASAP!
30 Days. Love it or return it. Guaranteed!
- Decided you want a different finish? No problem.
- Color doesn't match your sweet new setup perfectly? No problem.
- Size just isn't quite right? No problem.
- The sunlight doesn't reflect just right of it? No problem.
At YandasMusic.com your complete satisfaction is our number one goal! That is why we are pleased to include a 30 day return guarantee with every order. If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, visit our support page here, and let us know! We're here to help in any way that we can. Our return policy was created to help keep our prices low, and to ensure that a customer is never stuck with a item they do not want.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as drum sticks, saxophone reeds, etc.