Title: Standard of Excellence Enhanced Book 2 - Bari Sax
Publisher: Neil A. Kjos
Book Number: PW22XR
The Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method Books 1, 2, and 3 combine a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear training, listening, composition, improvisation, and interdisciplinary and multicultural studies. The result is the most complete band method available anywhere.
- Full color drawings and color-coding of important text and music motivate and inform.
- Three starting systems help ensure positive results in any beginning situation.
- Excellerators (advanced supplemental exercises) reinforce and enrich performance basics.
- Music from over 20 countries, with correlated enrichments, encourages multicultural study.
- Achievement Lines and GO FOR EXCELLENCE! test lines ensure objective assessment of students' accomplishments.
- A built-in reward system motivates students and encourages musical growth.
- Expanded 48 page part books (instead of the usual 32 pages) provide added reinforcement of musical skills.