Treble clef baritone instruction in the form of a method book!
Tradition of Excellence Book 1 for Baritone T.C. is the ideal method book as part of a band, or for an individual. Beginning baritone players will find the easy-to-understand text, simple fingering charts, and color-coordinated technique boxes helpful in each of the lessons. This is a perfect method for students switching form the trumpet, or who are more comfortable reading in treble clef. The Baritone T.C. method offers options for beginning on both C and G so that every beginning player is successful right off the bat! Each book comes with a DVD that displays recorded lessons, practicing tips, and visual examples of techniques specific to the baritone. Kjos Music Company has been a leader in instrumental method books for years, but the new technology in Tradition of Excellence is second to none!
- Baritone T.C.-specific lesson DVD
- Performance-centered method book
- Perfect blend of classic and contemporary instruction
Join the low brass family with Tradition of Excellence Book 1!
- Book one introduces over ten notes and includes a student-range fingering chart
- Students are exposed to basic rhythms including dotted quarter notes and simple syncopation
- Introduces the concert Bb, Eb, and F scales
- Opportunities for beginning composition and improvization